See Background
The Queen Anne Gatehouse at Elmwood Cemetery

The gate house, now the cemetery office, is located within the Commercial Avenue entrance. It was built in the Queen Anne style during the late 1880’s. It is a brick structure with a small corner tower made of wood and resembles a small chapel. Its architect is unknown but its style is similar to that of George Parsell.

Translate »